Owl Telephone Exchange
Connie Webster is the owner of Owl Telephone Exchange. The family owned business was founded by Connie, her husband and mother in 1986. They opened Owl Telephone Exchange after years of experience as phone operators.
Request A Quote
Years of Experience
- Previous experience as a full time operator for the Coast Telephone Exchange in Costa Mesa, California.
- Big Bear Sheriff Station as a dispatcher and part time operator at the Mountain Telephone Exchange in Big Bear, California until the business sold.
- 6 1/2 years as a Dispatcher at the Big Bear Sheriff Station
- 3 1/2 years as a Dispatcher for the California Highway Patrol in Barstow, California.
- At the request of previous clients who ask that they resume their live voice operator service they opened Owl Telephone Exchange in 1986.
Connie continued the business after her mother and husband passed away. She celebrated her 31th year in business on September 1st 2017. Continuing to provide the quality phone service her customers had come to depend on.
Service and Pricing
- After hours service: for customers who need coverage when their office is closed.
- Call forwarding service: for customers who want their phone number answered when they cannot be by their phone.
- 24 hour service: for customers who need their phone answered at all times.
- Vacation service: can be done with call forwarding of your number to us.
Owl Telephone Exchange can provide service to anyone in the lower 48 states.
All pricing is tailored for the individual customers needs and we only charge flat monthly rates.
Customers that require a personal greeting such as their Company Name require a Private Line. There is an additional fee of $45 per month, to use one of our the private lines.
Monthly billing is done in advance at the end of every month. Vacation service is billed at $5 per day and paid in advance.
- Pay five months in advance and get the sixth month Free.
- Pay ten months in advance and get the eleventh and twelfth months Free.
|Company or Name:||Invoice Number:||Amount:|
Customer Since 1986
Bear Valley Carpet Cleaning has been using Owl Telephone Exchange as our answering service for over 20 years. We find Owl Telephone Exchange to be prompt, professional, courteous, and accurate, with affordable and reasonable prices.
Skip Suhay of Bear Valley Carpet Cleaning
Customer Since 1994
I have been working with Owl Telephone since the mid 1980s. Connie has been my public constant and always available telephone back-up. She always answers, is able to quickly respond professionally to any caller, and because of her dedication and intelligence the situation is always properly handled. I have never known any other answering service nearly this dependable.
Bob Pool of Sleepy Forest & Cathy's Cottages
Customer Since 1995
Connie at Owl Telephone has been an integral member of our staff and of our families for over 20 years now. The personal service that she provides is unbeatable when dealing with your client's daily needs and requirements. Connie is always there with a cheery "hello, how can I help you", even if it is "after-hours". A service that once you use you will wonder how you did without for so long. 5 Stars
David Rasmussen of Mountain Home Services & Repair
Connie's nightly answering service has been valuable to our business for over 10 years. She is extremely professional, reliable and courteous to my guests which is most important to me. Thanks,
Ryan Vasquez of Big Bear Frontier
Customer Since 2002
I have come to rely on her for my after hour calls for my California business, along with another of my out of state businesses. She is professional, honest, caring and hard working. I am working with her now on adding my third business which is also out of state. I can recommend you give Connie the opportunity to handle your emergency and after hour calls. She has helped my businesses tremendously over all of these years.
Lori Lascola of Global Hospitality Management Group Inc.
71224 Cove View Road, Twentynine Palms, CA 92277